Monday, August 31, 2009

Music, Music This Week



Let's talk about something that actually matters now: Music. Every week I am going to introduce a few bands that might be well known or might not.

Today I am going to talk about Blitzen Trapper.

Blitzen Trapper

These guys are from Portland, Oregon. They are on the Sub-Pop label. Sub-Pop has some of the greatest bands out right now and I will be posting info about a lot of bands from their label. I saw them a few months back and recorded straight out of the soundboard. The singer is really short, but has a great voice.

Blitzen Trapper= Bob Dylan + Nada Surf (like you know who that is)

If you dig what you hear on Myspace, then here is the order of the albums in which you need to get them: Furr -> Field Rexx -> Wild Mountain Nation

Furr


Black River Killer


Furr (live on Conan)





1 comment:

  1. I love that official Furr video. The use of photography and music is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete