Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bill Frist LovesTax Payer's Money


By now most of us have heard about the retired MILLIONAIRE Senator Bill Frist (R-Tennessee) making use of the 'Cash for Clunkers' by trading in his Suburban for a Toyota Prius. I am glad he decided to buy a Prius. My Mom drives a Prius. Everyone's Mom should drive a Prius....it isn't the most manly of cars, ya know. But Bill Frist was born in Tennessee so he has an excuse I suppose.

I am surprised that he didn't try to trade his Suburban in for a lifetime supply of mozarella sticks because he really seems to enjoy them...and the guy behind him really seems to enjoy him enjoying them. Get it?

Anyway, I am sure glad that someone worth $15 million - $45 million needs to use the $4,500 (or $6,000 as he says) rebate for the 'cash for clunkers'. Way to go Bill Frist! Don't get me wrong, I am glad that you want a lower emission car, and better gas mileage....I am just glad that my tax money could afford someone (who has a wealth that I will never know) so many benefits!

Mr. Frist, if you ever, and I mean EVER need yard work done, give me a call...I will do it for free, because I like helping those in need.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Chuckled out loud at this one. And I Love the tags you've used. I must admit, though, this made me wanna eat mozzarella sticks while riding in your mom's Prius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIGHT? Gotta love that WE are paying for everyone's new eco-friendly rides. It will be even more fun when WE are paying all the medical bills for some fat person to get a wart removed from their ass. Oh wait - We probably are already. Love the system. LOVE IT!

    Good to see you on here!

    ReplyDelete